Azor AP-303 Fuzz
- DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER.
- Mini fuzz pedal.
- Level, Tone and Fuzz controls.
- True bypass and durable metal enclosure.
- Light up fuzz knob.
- Takes 9v power only - not batteries.
The Azor Fuzz is part of the new Azor range of micro pedals. They're built by the Caline company as one of their new brands. This means you know it's going to sound amazing for the price.
The AP-303 is a creamy silicon fuzz pedal which really punches above its weight. It's true bypass and takes a 9v power supply (not included). The pedal is too small to fit batteries.
A nice touch with these pedals is that they come with a rubber and velcro floor, just apply which one you'll be using.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.