Azor AP-302 Distortion
- DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER.
- Mini distortion pedal.
- Level, Tone and Gain controls.
- True bypass and durable metal enclosure.
- 3 way selector switch.
- Takes 9v power only - not batteries.
The Azor Distortion is part of the new Azor range of micro pedals. They're built by the Caline company as one of their new brands. This means you know it's going to sound amazing for the price.
The AP-302 is a high gain distortion pedal capable of getting that Full Stack tone. In conjunction with the main knobs you can use the 3 way selector for Natural, Tight and Classic options. It's true bypass and takes a 9v power supply (not included). The pedal is too small to fit batteries.
A nice touch with these pedals is that they come with a rubber and velcro floor, just apply which one you'll be using.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.