Azor AP-306 Delay
- DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER.
- Good range of delay - 25ms to 600ms.
- Mix, Repeat and Time controls.
- Durable construction.
- Takes 9v power only - not batteries.
The Azor AP-306 is part of the new Azor range of micro pedals. They're built by the Caline company as one of their new brands. This means you know it's going to sound amazing for the price.
The AP-306 Delay has a range of uses from subtle to experimental. With the controls you can go from slapback style to longer more defined delay tones. It's true bypass and takes a 9v power supply (not included). The pedal is too small to fit batteries.
A nice touch with these pedals is that they come with a rubber and velcro floor, just apply which one you'll be using.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.