Azor AP-301 Phaser
- DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER.
- Classic analogue phaser.
- Speed, Width and Feedback controls.
- True bypass and durable metal enclosure.
- Feedback knob lights up.
- Takes 9v power only - not batteries.
The Azor Phaser is part of the new Azor range of micro pedals. They're built by the Caline company as one of their new brands. This means you know it's going to sound amazing for the price.
The AP-301 is a classic sounding phaser which gives you more control over your tone that some 2 knobbed alternatives. It's true bypass and takes a 9v power supply (not included). The pedal is too small to fit batteries.
A nice touch with these pedals is that they come with a rubber and velcro floor, just apply which one you'll be using.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.