- Modulated octave reverb pedal.
- 8 distinct and unique reverb modes.
- 8 fully adjustable presets.
- Expression pedal functionality.
- Trails / no trails switching.
The newest pedal from EQD. This pedal seems to take some of the best bits from the Afterneath and Rainbow Machine but then adds its own unique tones and functionality.
The Astral Destiny has the following modes:
- Abyss – Standard octaveless reverb.
- Shimmer - Upper octave is added to the trail only.
- Sub - Lower octave is added to the trail only.
- Sub Shimmer - Both lower and upper octave is added to the trail.
- Astral - Adds an upper and lower octave combined with a regenerating tail
- Ascend - Upward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Descend - Downward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Cosmos - Adds a regenerating fifth to the reverb tail; best used on sustained notes and chords
These are all excellent space-y sounding reverbs which sound great on guitars or synths alike. There are 7 main knobs - Preset, Length, Mods, Depth, Rate, Tone and Mix you can use to further modify the reverb. The Stretch foot switch provides a quick pitch bend / drop effect which can be altered by use of the Length knob.