JHS The AT+ Overdrive
JHS The AT+ Overdrive
Out of stock
Prices VAT inclusive. UK delivery free.
- Versatile overdrive and boost: Experience a combination of overdrive and boost in a single pedal for maximum flexibility in shaping your tone.
- Multiple gain stages: Enjoy two independent gain stages that can be used separately or stacked together for a wide range of overdriven tones.
- Extensive tone shaping: Fine-tune your sound with controls for Volume, EQ, Drive, Air, and more, allowing for precise tone sculpting.
- Andy Timmons signature sound: Designed in collaboration with renowned guitarist Andy Timmons, The AT+ Overdrive delivers his signature tone and versatility.
- Premium components and construction: Built with top-notch components and rugged construction, ensuring durability and reliability for stage and studio use.
The JHS Pedals AT is Andy Timmons’ signature overdrive pedal that gives Andy his unmistakable lead and rhythm tone. Upon purchasing a JHS Angry Charlie in 2013, Andy began using it as his primary tone and soon after got in touch with Josh Scott about modifying it for his needs. By collaborating to tailor the pedal to Andy’s tastes, the “@“ was born and released in 2016. This pedal gives you all the soaring overdrive and distortion that you hear from Andy with plenty of options to craft your tone with your rig. So pay ATtention and we’ll see what makes the AT rock.
DOES THE AT+ SOUND THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL AT?
Yes! The drive channel of the AT+ is identical to our original AT pedal. No changes were made whatsoever and the controls remain the same. They include Volume, EQ, Drive, Air, and a three-way toggle for 25-watt, 50-watt, or 100-watt modes. The Volume gives you plenty of headroom to play with, while the Drive control has a wide range from high gain blues to thunderous distortion. The tone controls work together to give you the ability to shape your tone and sit perfectly in a mix. The EQ works as a standard bright/dark tone control, while the Air control rolls in top end like a presence control so you can have just the right amount of brightness for articulation and clarity. The three-way toggle gives you the feel of different amplifier wattages. The up position is the 25-watt setting with the most compression and saturation and the least amount of volume. The down position is the 50-watt setting for a good balance of compression and openness. The middle position is the 100-watt position for tons of volume and open crunch while being less focused.
TWO CHANNELS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
New to the AT+ is an independent foot-switchable Boost, essentially creating a second channel and gain stage for the pedal. The boost side of the AT+ is a slightly dirty and overdriven pre-boost that allows you to hit the front end of the AT drive channel and achieve more saturation and definition for applications where you need more. Since the Boost is independent, it can be used alone to drive your amp or other drive pedals in conjunction with the AT+ drive channel.