Pioneer DJ DM-40 Studio Monitors
- PFront-loaded bass reflex system, the dm-40's 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction.
- The dm-40 3/4-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with deco convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction so you can enjoy 3d stereo sound wherever you sit or stand. diffusion effectual convexity by olson.
- Class ab amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion, the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- Rca and stereo mini jack inputs are located on the back to easily connect to your dj or production kit.
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.