- Influenced by the hard to find Vox UL730.
- Beatles, Stones and Led Zeppelin tone.
- MS Vol, Mids, Gain, Vol and Mach Schau switch.
- True bypass and high quality construction.
- Takes 9v power supply (± 100mA current draw) or batteries.
The Dr Robert has received some excellent reviews and provides some tones which are usually very hard to get. A great overdrive / amp in a box. Lots of effort was put in to get this tone - they really studied the UL730 - that's why there isn't much else like it on the market. It also includes really good advice in the manual on how to get certain tones for certain Beatles songs. Mach Schau is essentially a boost foot switch.
It's not just for doing covers though, you can get some tones you just won't hear with modern setups.