Dr Scientist Spectrum Analyzer
- Displays audio input in a 7 band EQ.
- Built in microphone.
- Works with a range of devices.
- Comes with a range of cables.
- Max bar height control.
The Spectrum Analyzer isn't an effects pedal - it doesn't alter your sound at all. Rather it displays an audio input over a 7 band frequency via coloured graphic bars. Using line in, it works with a range of devices and has several cables to help get you started. There are x2 1/8" to 1/4" adapters for standard instrument jacks and a y splitter for phones / computers. There are also cables for routing the output sound back to various speakers / amps. The microphone is designed to read loud sounds, usually in a live setting, or very loud bedroom setting!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.