Electro Harmonix Mainframe
- Bitcrusher distortion pedal.
- Vol, Peak, Freq, Blend, Bit Depth and Sample Rate knobs.
- 3 way filter switch.
- Expression pedal functionality.
- Sample rate reduction from 48kHz to 110Hz.
The Mainframe is a bitcrusher / sample rate reduction pedal which can create some really cool early game console sounding tones. As well as using it for digitalised computer sounding madness, you can use it as an alternative sounding distortion / fuzz pedal. The Filter switch lets you switch between a high, low and band pass filter. You can use it on a range of instruments such as bass, drum machine and synths.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.