Ernie Ball Bass Regular Slinky .50 - .105 Strings
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
Ernie Ball strings are some of the best selling in the world, and are favoured by many musicians around the globe. Regular Slinky strings are played by Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Steve Vai and legions of guitar players worldwide.
These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Regular Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel; producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .50 .70 .85 .105
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.