Ernie Ball Earthwood Light .011 - .052
- Wound Strings are 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated steel core wire.
- Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel.
- The most popular acoustic guitar string alloy provides well balanced projection with crisp pleasing highs.
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- 1, 2 and 3 packs. Bigger quantity means bigger savings.
Made from 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated high carbon steel core wire. One of the most popular acoustic guitar strings as used by the Eagles, Elvis Costello and Joe Bonamassa. Ernie Ball 80/20 bronze acoustic strings provide a crisp, bright sound with pleasing overtones. .011 .015 .022 .030 .042 .052
A reliable well known brand at a great price.