Sennheiser HD660S High End Headphones
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion.
- Frequency response 9 – 41,500 Hz.
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics.
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35.
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N.
Known for their engaging signatures and liquid-smooth response, HD 660S predecessors HD 650 and HD 600 shattered performance barriers in the audiophile headphone category. The HD 660S transcends the best of that storied DNA with supernatural speed and effortless instrument reproduction—even at the bookends of the frequency spectrum. Utilizing an all-new transducer and specially ventilated drive unit, the HD 660S delivers the revealing, tack-sharp detail audiophiles demand without sacrificing the engaging dynamics that make music so enjoyable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.