Suhr A.C.E. Analog Cabinet Emulator International
- BACK ORDERED - IN STOCK WITHIN 1 WEEK.
- Analogue speaker simulator.
- Works direct to PA or with cab.
- Mini EQ.
- Greenback style tone.
- Ground lift, Bypass and Phase switches.
The A.C.E. (Analog Cabinet Emulator) is packed full of utility. It's an easy way to get the characteristics of a guitar cabinet without the use of a microphone. This is great for a range of studio and live situations.
Fully equipped with a comprehensive set of interface features, A.C.E. makes it easy to connect with a variety of recording and sound reinforcement equipment for any situation.
A.C.E. features dedicated Ampliﬁer and Line Level inputs, a 1/4” (unbalanced) and XLR (balanced) DI/Line Output section complete with Phase and Ground Lift functions for the XLR output, a 1/4” Thru output and last but not least, optimized 18 Vdc circuitry for maximum headroom and dynamic range.
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, the A.C.E. is sure to become an invaluable tool to delivering a ﬂexible variety of emulated cabinet simulations consistently, every time.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.