WSH12 Artec Acoustic Maple Soundhole Humbucker Pickup
- Soundhole humbucker pickup.
- Real attractive maple finish.
- Fits to your acoustic quickly and easily.
- Passive pickup - no batteries required.
- Warm clear tone.
This wood soundhole humbucker from Artec features 12 adjustable pole pieces so you can achieve a perfect string balance. In terms of tone, it sounds clear and warm with plenty of bass response, yet has minimal noise because of the humbucker design. The WSH12 fits a range of guitar sizes because of its unique bracketed design. The pickup can fit a soundhole of diameter 90-100mm and works with 6 - 12 string acoustic guitars alike.
To connect to your amplifier, simply attach the jack to your strap pin, and connect to your cable as normal. With the WSH12 you don't need to perform any soldering or drilling.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.