Electro-Voice Evolve 30M PA
Electro-Voice Evolve 30M PA
Prices VAT inclusive. UK delivery free.
The Evolve 30M is designed to deliver a significant step up in all-around performance for a column system in its size/price category.
It includes an eight-channel digital mixer, studio-quality onboard effects, and remote control of all audio, effects and mix functions via the next-generation Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application, available via the Apple Store and on Google Play.
The system includes a speaker array, a two-piece pole connector, an array and pole backpack carry case, and a powered subwoofer – all made to pack up and assemble quickly, look great on stage, and withstand real-world wear and tear.
All this makes it an outstanding choice for solo musicians/performers and smaller musical groups and venues – or any application that needs an easy-to-use, highly portable and lightweight system with extraordinary connectivity, control, coverage and output relative to its footprint.
For events such as weddings, the mixer allows the same system to support the various mics and inputs required for participants, musicians, and background music during the day, all with plenty of power to fill the dance floor for a DJ set or live performance in the evening.
- Refined industrial design, professional-grade EV-engineered components and premium build quality – super-quick setup and single-trip portability in a system that looks as good as it sounds
- Superior Electro-Voice sound quality coupled with the most complete feature set in its class – the perfect combination of performance and flexible functionality, in a very compact package
- Industry-leading QuickSmart DSP – optimise every detail of your sound via the control panel or via the app from across the room
- Mix your show like a pro – powerful onboard mixer gives you best-in-class connectivity and control
- Finesse your sound with musician-friendly features – and reduce the amount of gear you bring to the gig
- In Black
- Frequency response (-3 dB)1: 51 Hz to 20 KHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB)1: 45 Hz to 20 KHz
- Maximum SPL2: 123 dB
- Coverage (H x V): 120° x 40°
- Amplifier rating: 1000 W
- LF channel rating: 500 W
- HF channel rating: 500 W
- Crossover frequency: 200 Hz
- 4x XLR/TRS Combo Jack Line / Mic Input
- 1x 1/4" TRS HI-Z input
- 2x XLR/TRS Combo Jack for Stereo Line Input
- 1x Stereo RCA Input
- 1x 3.5 mm Stereo Input
- 1x Wireless Stereo Bluetooth® Audio Input
- 1x 1/4" Foot Switch Input
- 1x XLR MIX OUT Output
- 1x XLR AUX OUT Output
- Sub: 15 mm plywood
- Column: Composite
- Pole: Aluminium
- Grille: Steel with black or white powder coat
- Colour: Black or White
- Dimensions (HxWxD): mm (in):
- Sub: 448 x 332 x 432 (17.6 x 13.1 x 17)
- Column: 620 x 95 x 157 (24.4 x 3.7 x 6.2)
- Pole (2 pcs): 600 x 48 x 55 (23.6 x 1.9 x 2.2)
- Net weight:
- Sub: 34.9 lb (15.8 kg)
- Column: 6.0 lb (2.7 kg)
- Pole (2 pcs): 3.1 lb (1.4 kg)
- Bag for column and pole: 1.9 (0.85 kg)
- Shipping weight: 53.4 lb (24.2 kg)
- Power consumption 3: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.5-0.6 A