Keeley ECCOS Delay Looper
- ECCOS is a True Stereo Delay and Looper
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- Features include 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo.
The true-stereo Keeley ECCOS artfully combines a delay pedal and a looper. At the heart of the ECCOS is a neo-vintage delay with unprecedented control over tape-style echoes. Create long and majestic sounding tape flanged delay lines and then switch to the feature-packed Looper to record endless layers of sound! Dual stomp switches in delay mode are for true-bypass, tap-tempo and even endless feedback – but in looper mode they allow you to record, play, reverse, half-speed and even trigger a “play-once”. Live or as a studio workstation the delay and looper work together giving you endless room for creating and experimenting in a small footprint. With over four years of development on the Quad 24/56-bit Dream DSP, Keeley has reached the pinnacle of delay sound quality with the amazing new tones in the ECCOS.
The ECCOS now features Sound on Sound Mode! Sound on sound mode lets you record without erasing the original loop. The volume of the loops degrade over time, recreating a vintage reel to reel recording technique. To set the decay of the loops, hold down the FDBK knob and adjust the Depth control. This alt control comes in handy when using Sound on Sound Mode.
The ECCOS features advanced independent switching. The Delay or the Looper can be turned on and off independently. You can start the Looper without without a Delay Setting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.