- Transformer isolated passive reamp.
- Takes a pre recorded track and sends it through an amp.
- Experiment with new recording methods.
- Ground Lift and Level controls.
- Durable metal construction.
The ProRMP lets you record to a mixing console (or other recording device) and then re amp the recording into effects pedals and an amplifier. This can be used with a range of instruments including guitar, bass, acoustics, drums, vocals and keyboards. It's very simple to use as long as you're familiar with the reamping process and has a XLR input jack and 1/4" output jack.