Roland RUBIX22 Audio Interface
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface.
- 2 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks.
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources.
- MIDI In/Out ports.
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design.
Nothing is more important than sound quality when it comes to audio interfaces. And you shouldn’t have to sacrifice sound quality to have an affordable interface that you can take with you. Rubix sounds clean and detailed with transparent, low noise mic preamps and supports audio resolutions up 24-bit/192kHz. It’s made of durable metal, and a lot went into its compact, low-noise design. With all the places Rubix22 can go, you’ll appreciate its extensive shielding and ground lifts, making sure you get good clean audio just about anywhere.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.