Superlux TOP248 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Typical vocal frequency response.
- Powerful on the low frequency band and more texture detail on the high frequency band.
- High gain before feedback.
- Low handling noise.
The TOP248 microphone is designed for professional vocal and instrument live sound applications. This dynamic supercardioid microphone incorporates neodymium magnets and aluminum voice coil on a double membrane diaphragm. Due to the 60-240 Hz band boosting, the TOP248 sound is more powerful on the low frequency band, yet has great texture detail on the high frequency band. The TOP248 is ideally suited for lead vocals in popular music, soul and Jazz.
Sensitivity: -54 dBV/Pa (2 mV)
Output Impedance: 300 Ω
Min. Load Impedance: 300 Ω
Max. SPL: 150 dB SPL
Dimensions: Ø54 × 180 mm (Ø2.13" × 7.09")
Net Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
Accessories Furnished: HM38S clip with screw knob;YA2 threaded adapter;Pouch
Packaging: Colorful outer packaging
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.