Walrus Audio Polychrome Analog Flanger
- Highly customisable flanger pedal.
- 3 different waveform shapes.
- Rate, Depth, Sweep, Feedback and D-F-V knobs.
- Two unique vocings.
- Top mounted jacks.
The Polychrome is great for texturing your songs - it's all about adding interesting tones on top of your mix as opposed to the weird / experimental end of the scale. As the manual says it's "Like the iguana that's malleable to its environment, blending in to its surrounds for harmonious balance...". It uses the layout which you may be familiar with if you've used other Walrus pedals. The pedal is also capable of vibrato when manipulating D-F-V (Dry, Flange and Vibrato) while the vocings go between traditional and notched.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.