5751 JJ Tubes
- JJ Electronic 5751 for use in audio devices.
- Similar to ECC83s but with lower gain.
- Reliable and long lasting.
- Incredible value while keeping quality.
- Very consistent performance over its long lifespan.
The JJ 5751 is often used to reduce the gain on amplifiers in which the ECC83 is providing too much. Like other JJ tubes it has very low noise and microphonics. It's a double triode design.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.