Audio Technica ATH-R70x
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response.
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response.
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound.
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort.
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use.
The ATH-R70x is Audio-Technica's first pair of open-back reference professional headphones. Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound. They also incorporate a new, improved design of our popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings.
Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it's attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.