- Polyphonic organ simulator.
- Warm and rich analogue tone.
- Works equally well for guitar and bass.
- Up, Down, Choir, Lag, Tone and Direct knobs.
- Excellent tracking - it has even been used on vocals.
A pedal designed to emulate that traditional organ sound and provide some very unique but usable tones. However with the Choir knob turned down it's very similar to a polyphonic octave pedal, so has plenty of versatility. Manipulating the knobs you can also brighten and darken tone of the octaves. It also tracks well on chords as well as other instruments including vocals.