ENO PD-1 Guitar Pedal Battery Connector
- Connect a battery to your guitar pedal without a battery compartment.
- Can be used with other electronic devices.
- Great for micro pedals.
- 12cm long.
- Durable plastic construction.
This adaptor lets you use a battery with pedals which are otherwise too small to take one. Simply plug it into the slot you’d usually use for a power supply, attach a battery to the other end, and your pedal should be powered.
The PD-1 should also work with other devices which take 9v batteries and have a suitable slot to take a 5.5mm width input.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.