FiiO M11 Plus Digital Audio Player
FiiO M11 Plus Digital Audio Player
Prices VAT inclusive. UK delivery free.
- Limited ES9068AS*2pcs High-Performance Dual DAC Chipset
- Neutrally Pure THX-AAA 78*2 Headphone Amplifier
- Lightning-Fast Performance With Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 CPU
- 5.5” crisp Bezel-less 18:9 Touchscreen Display
- New-Gen Interactive Intelligent Volume System
- New Digital Audio Purification System (DAPS) with Self-Developed 4th Gen FPGA+NDK femtosecond crystal oscillators
- New & Advanced Android 10 OS
- Global MQA 8X Decoding Support
- High-Res Two-Way Bluetooth Support
- WiFi music transfer supported
- Battery Life Up To 11.5 Hours (and standby for 41 days)
- Two-way Type-C USB 3.0 (Charging/Data transmission/USB DAC/USB Audio)
- 3.5mm standard and 2.5mm/4.4mm balanced headphone jacks (3.5mm and balanced 4.4mm line out)
- 64GB onboard storage and support for up to 2TB micro SD card
FiiO M11 Plus Digital Audio Player - ESS version
FiiO has launched its latest Android Digital Audio Player, the all-new FiiO M11 Plus. It is a direct upgrade to the award-winning M11 Pro bringing many new upgrades to keep the “M” series up to date with all the latest tech and features. For starters, M11 Plus all new SoC, new design, new innovative volume controls, upgraded android, and many more features making the M11 Plus an optimal choice for Android music players in 2022.
Fast, Fluid and Smooth With Snapdragon
FiiO has equipped the M11 Plus with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 CPU chip. It is a highly efficient eight-core SoC chip that provides lightning-fast performance with snappy, fluid UI making multi-tasking on the M11 Pro easier. Not only can the chip capably handle tasks like watching videos and playing games, it can also ensure ultra-low power consumption when only listening to music for better battery life.
New Design With Innovative Touch Volume Controls
FiiO has redesigned the M11 Plus with new 6th Gen Honeycomb design. It carries ultimate looks with a large 5.5″ bezel-less display and advanced sliding touch volume controls. Users can adjust the volume on the M11 Plus using either the physical volume buttons or simply by sliding their finger on the touch panel right between them. This is for the first time in a Hi-Res Digital Audio Player to feature sliding touch volume controls. In total 5 volume adjustment methods are supported on the new M11 Plus: Sliding on panel, buttons, touchscreen, using FiiO Link and Bluetooth remote control (not included).
Exclusive Shortcut Button
FiiO M11 Plus features a shortcut button right near the volume keys. Users can set it for different functions such as one-click to add to favourites, one-click to random next track, one-click to delete a current song, one click to switch filters, and the list goes on and on. For the first time a DAP is featuring such a switch that can be set for any function on the device.
Balanced Line-Out Support and 3 gain levels
In addition to the 2.5/3.5/4.4mm headphone outs, a new 4.4mm balanced line-out has also been added to the M11 Plus, allowing the perfect connection to many headphones/amplifiers in a single device. The M11 Plus can output a mighty 588 mW, and there are 3 gain levels- low, medium, and high. Each gain level has 120 volume steps, allowing you to get the exact volume level you want. So the M11 Plus is perfect whether you are using high-impedance headphones or high-sensitivity earphones.