Fredric Super Unpleasant Companion Fuzz
- FY-6 Superfuzz and Shin-Ei FY-2 Companion clone.
- Pick either fuzz via the flick switch.
- Tone / Texture control depending on mode.
- Runs off standard 9v battery or power supply.
- Built like a tank in a uniquely designed steel enclosure.
Two incredible fuzz pedals in one unit. It revives the now discontinued fuzz tones of the FY-6 and FY-2. The FY2 is an incredibly raw sounding heavy fuzz which completely blitzs your tone. The FY6 is a bit more of a traditional fuzz - it's quite responsive and capable of some more subtle tones. You can control the volume with its own dedicated knob, while the other knob can modify the Tone / Texture.
This is the vintage model with the knobs at the back of the unit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.