Guitar Strap Lock [Black / Silver / Gold]
- Secure your strap to your guitar.
- Two pack - one for each end of your strap.
- Easy to attach.
- Durable construction.
- Available in black, silver and gold.
A set of guitar strap locks which can help secure your guitar strap in place. It's easy to quickly install these locks as they replace your original strap pegs. This means it's compatible with any guitar which currently has strap pins already in place (electric, bass, acoustic, classical).
There are TWO strap locks - one for each end of your strap. These strap lock have a durable construction and should last a lifetime.
1. First you need to slide out the strap button by pulling up the end of the lock and sliding the pin out.
2. Using a screwdriver remove your current guitar strap pin and replace it with the one you just removed from the strap lock.
3. Reattach the lock to the pin you just screwed into your guitar.
4. Remove the washer and nut from the strap lock. Thread the hole on your guitar strap over the end.
5. Replace the washer and nut.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other end of your strap.