Source Audio Neuro Hub
- MIDI functionality with Source Audio pedals.
- Connect several pedals at once to the hub.
- Create multi pedal presets.
- Expression in.
- Hot Hand sensor input.
The Neuro Hub increases functionality of the One series (also Soundblox 2 series) pedals. It lets you combine them for creating incredible soundscapes with the ability to then save these presets. It comes with x3 1/8” / 3.5mm cables for connecting your pedals to the hub (out of 5 maximum inputs). The unit can then be connected to the Soleman for total MIDI control. Note you do need the Soleman for the MIDI control. The Hub also has a MIDI in and out, expression in, sensor in and mini USB port.
This unit essentially gives MIDI functionality to the smaller Source Audio pedals which don't have MIDI inputs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.