Biyang TR-8 Tremolo
- Discontinued - please see the Biyang TR-12 for the latest version.
- Tremolo effect with lots of options.
- Strong metal construction with professional looking polished metal design.
- True bypass.
- Works with either a 9v battery or 9v adaptor.
- Customise your sound through the "Depth", "Wave" & "Rate" controls.
A vintage sounding tremolo effect from Biyang which allows you to get a wide range of great sounding tremolo sounds, but at minimal cost.
You can alter the specific sort of tremolo with the three controls on the pedal. The Wave knob controls how obvious the effect is - you can either have a smooth wave, or more of a jagged one. Rate lets you change how fast the effect takes place, and depth simply controls the amount of effect. So you can get both subtle sounds, all the way to experimental and psychedelic. The good thing about this pedal is there isn't really a noticeable volume loss when the effect is active - this is a common complaint about some of the other cheaper pedals on the market.
Because of its true bypass design the pedal doesn't experience any tone loss when the pedal is inactive. This means the great tone of your guitar remains intact. There is a battery slot in the back of the pedal, however an adaptor works best due to the pedal going through batteries very quickly.
Current Draw: 12mA
Power Supply: 9v DC
Supply Included?: No
Battery Included?: No
Unboxed Size: 13x10x6.5cm