- Delay/reverb & reverse pedal.
- Order the "positioning" of the delay and reverse.
- Blend, Delay, Time, Feedback, Reverb, Modulation and Decay knobs.
- Octave switch for reverse.
- Expression pedal functionality.
The Minin has two main modes activated by the two foot switches - delay/reverb and reverse. You can switch the order of these effects as well as using the reverse as a momentary (as well as normal) footswitch. Both effects can be used either independently or in conjunction with one another. The modulation knob provides increasing tremolo / vibrato tones on the reverb. The Minim is great at producing space-y tones but is really good at something more dreamy & subtle too.
Takes a 9v power supply and draws 160mA.