Superlux D421 Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
- Flat and wide frequency response, suitable for podcasting, recording.
- Special design structure, reduce the mechanical noise effectively.
- Built-in two filters: low cut and mid-high boost.
- The cardioid capsule can reduce the surrounding environment noise effectively.
- The anti-electromagnetic design can isolate the computer from the electromagnetic interference.
- Robust microphone body.
D421 is a broadcast dynamic microphone with flat and wide frequency response and low proximity effect. The natural and clear sound is suitable in broadcasting, vocal and studio application. The special-designed anti-electromagnetic can effectively isolate the electromagnetic interference generated by the computer and the screen. It can also reduce the mechanical noise.
Frequency Response：50-20,000 Hz
Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity (Typical, Equivalent SPL/milliOersted)：
60 Hz: 11 dB / 500 Hz: 24 dB / 1 kHz: 33 dB
Net Weight：606g（21.37 oz）
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.