Superlux HA3D Headphone Amp
- 3 independent headphone outputs with individual volume controls.
- Frequency response from 10 Hz to 50 kHz.
- ≥120 dB dynamic range
- High power driving capability, drives headphones to high levels with very low distortion.
- Individual peak indicators show overload of each headphone feed .
- Master Stereo / Mono switch
- Powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries or adapter with 5～17V DC output
Superlux HA3D is a portable, stereo headphone amplifier designed for demanding and critical audio monitoring. This audiophile-quality headphone amp is ideal for adding headphone feeds for portable, studio, and audio enthusiast applications.
The HA3D provides 3 independent headphone feeds from balanced or unbalanced line sources. Each headphone output is controlled by the associated level control, equipped with independent peak LED, and 1/4-inch output connector. With its extended bandwidth and high current/voltage drive capability the HA3D can drive headphones of various impedances to high levels with very low distortion, important for monitoring in high SPL environments. It can be powered from two-AA batteries or external DC. The HA3D will provide years of superb audio performance under the most demanding field conditions.
Sensitivity：103 dB SPL（1 mW）
Frequency Response：20～20,000 Hz
Max. Input Power：50 mW
Rated Impedance：16 Ω（Copper-coated aluminum wire）
Connector：Gold plated stereo mini plug
Net Weight：16g（0.56 oz）
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.