Biyang FZ-10 Fuzz
- Incredible sounding fuzz from the Baby Boom range.
- "Level", "Tone" and "Fuzz" knobs let you customise your sound.
- 3 modes of fuzz selectable with 3 way switch.
- Strong metal design which doesn't take up much space.
- Uses 9v battery or adaptor.
The Biyang FZ10 Fuzz Star is an incredibly good sounding fuzz pedal. It's heavily influenced by the classic fuzz pedals, but brings a little something extra to the table too. It's also available for much less than the mainstream fuzz pedals - don't pay hundreds extra just for a brand name! The FZ-10 is from the Baby Boom range of pedals. All pedals in this range are small and lightweight, yet durable and sturdy. They also all have true bypass foot switches so you tone isn't impacted.
There are three main controls which actually let you modify the sound quite a lot - "Tone", "Level" and "Fuzz". As you'd expect Tone controls the top end of your sound (very important on fuzz pedals), while Fuzz controls the amount of distortion. Level just controls the volume and can be adjusted as you add / take away distortion. There is also a 3 way selection switch which you can flick to one of three modes to further alter you sound - "Normal", "Bright" and "Warm". Normal is designed to emulate the Big Muff while Bright and Warm alternate between lead and rhythm tones.
Takes a 9v battery or 9v adaptor.
Current Draw: 5mA
Power Supply: 9v DC
Supply Included?: No
Battery Included?: No
Unboxed Size: 6x11x3.5cm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.